Art Beins Karate’s facility is a great place to host your child’s birthday parties.Many parents whose children have celebrated their birthdays with us say it was filled with more excitement and fun than they or their child had ever expected! Our schools specially designed high-energy parties give your child and their friends a chance to socialize in a positive educational environment. All while under the supervision of professional Black Belt instructors that love to party! Not only will your party be fun, it will be one filled with great memories for years to come. Guaranteed!
Art Beins Karate Birthday Parties in Howell and Freehold are Fun and Exciting!Each Birthday Party has a curriculum just like our classes. Every minute is filled with safe, fun, and meaningful activities. Our instructors are educators; therefore, you will find a positive message in every skill and drill that the children do. You will not see kids running around in a wild uncontrolled environment, or standing around feeling left out or bored.
We Take Care Of Everything During Birthday Parties!Birthday Parties are maintenance free. You won’t have to lift a finger.
Simply supply us with the address of your friends and family, and we’ll take care of the invitations and confirmations. While you’re here, relax, enjoy the party, or participate in the games. Everyone will participate in the excitement and remember your birthday as one of the best they have ever attended!
Due to the popularity of our parties, we suggest you reserve your date no later than 6 weeks in advance.
To get started with one of our birthday parties, simply use the Get Started Now button and sign up for a trial. When you come in for the trial, we will schedule your party and provide you with all the details.
Benefits Of Birthday Parties
- One and a half-hours of FUN and EXCITEMENT.
- Forty-five minutes of instruction and forty-five minutes of partying.
- “Sensei Says” and other games to stimulate their minds & bodies.
- 10 Personal VIP GUEST PASSES good for 1 FREE MONTH of Karate.
- 10 Official Headbands.
- Board Breaking for all Birthday participants.
- Basic Self-Defense that will captivate their attention.
- A brief speech on appreciation and respecting parents and teachers.
- An information-packed speech on “What to do if approached by a stranger.”
- The clean-up.
- Thank you notes.
- Everything to make your child’s birthday an unforgettable experience.