Kids don’t need a gold medal to feel like a winner!Unlike other sports activities where the star athletes get all the attention and the emphasis is placed on the team’s winning record, our priority is teaching your child how to win in the game of life. We put all our students in the spotlight, regardless of their mental or physical ability, by focusing on the individual needs of each student to develop self-esteem.
Our professional instructors are dedicated to helping your child become their personal best. In fact, we guarantee you’ll notice a big difference in your child’s attitude and confidence in just a few classes, because when kids feel like winners, they act like winners–even if they don’t get a medal.
What People Are Saying About Kids Karate“Our son, Cole, has thrived over the past two years, and we know that Karate has played a huge part in his athletic and academic achievements. Art Beins Karate has instilled confidence, pride and an outlook that all is possible. The instructors are talented, caring and a positive inspiration. We have three sons and are looking forward to many amazing years at Art Beins Karate. Thankfully Yours, The Duhigg Family.”—Amber Duhigg
Benefits and Life Skills
- Overcome fears, challenges, and bullying.
- Develop perseverance.
- Good manners that will open many doors of opportunity in life.
- A strong mind and a strong body.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Proper way to speak up and express themselves when necessary.
- The courage to say “no” to negative peer-pressure.
- To be patient, respectful, and appreciative to family and friends.
- The ability to set short- and long-term goals and how to achieve them.
- Proven self-defense techniques that will keep them safe when they’re on their own.
- The intuition to avoid confrontations and potentially dangerous situations.
- The physical and mental foundation needed to succeed in other sports activities.
- Develop the focus to succeed academically.
- Learn to harness the power of self-discipline.